Service Leader Executive Board (SLEB)
The Center for Service and Civic Engagement sponsors a variety of student run volunteer opportunities. This board plans all of the special community service events on campus along with many ongoing and one-day service projects. SLEB is a great chance to explore your creativity, strengthen your leadership skills and lean effective event planning while also learning about yourself and the surrounding community.
How to apply?
- Positions are open to all students in each January.
- Interested students should fill out an application.
- Take part in an interview
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of a 2.5
- Selected applicants should be available each Monday 4-5PM for our weekly board/planning meetings.
- Selected applicants must hold 1 office hour/week in the Center for Service & Civic Engagement
- Fill out an application and return to the Center for Service & Civic Engagement. The new board members are selected each year the 3rd week of February.
- Contact the Center for Service & Civic Engagement to find out how you can be more involved in our volunteer programs and serve as a leader on our board. 937-382-6661, ext. 710