Stories of Hope-Hiroshima Maidens
Hiroshima Maidens On-line Exhibit Bibliography
- Barker, Rodney. The Hiroshima Maidens: A Story of Courage, Compassion, and Survival. New York, NY: Viking Pr, August 6th, 1985.
- Kalfatovic, Martin R. Creating a Winning Online Exhibition: A Guide for Libraries, Archives, and Museums. United States of America: American Library Association, 2002.
- Morton, W. Scott. “Manchukuo, The China War, And World War II / Post War Japan.” Japan: Its History and Culture. 3rd Ed. United States of America, 1994: 191-213.
- Rodney Barker Manuscript Collection. Tape Cassette PRCCASS: 009. Rev. Tanimoto.
- Rodney Barker Manuscript Collection. Hiroshima Maidens: News clips. The Mountaineer. “Hiroshima Survivor Visits M.H.S. Class.” Nov. 4th, 1955.
- Rodney Barker Manuscript Collection. News Media: miscellaneous. “Return of the Hiroshima Maidens: Love Helped to Heal.” Oct. 26th, 1956.
- Robbins, Li. “Hiroshima Maidens.” July 29th, 2008. CBC. 2009 www.cbc.ca/.../2008/07/29/hiroshima_maidens.html.
- “Shadows of Hiroshima: The Hiroshima Maidens.” The CBC Digital Archives Website, Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Aug. 3, 2005. CBC. 2009
This on-line exhibit was created by Charlotte Pack, coordinator of the Peace Resource Center, and Tiffany Nickell, class of 2010 at Wilmington College. All exhibit materials are copyrighted and are the property of the Peace Resource Center, unless otherwise noted.
The Rodney Barker Manuscript Collection about the Hiroshima Maidens is available through the Peace Resource Center archives. For additional information on the the Barker collection or the Hiroshima Maidens, contact the Center at email@example.com or (937) 382-6661.