September 30, 2013
Boyd Cultural Arts Center in the Fall
Contributed by Paige Newman
I am well aware that this may very well be the cheesiest title ever, but I stand by my words when I say that Wilmington is the most magical place to be in the fall.
So these are 10 Reasons to FALL in Love with Wimingtin:
- The campus is even more beautiful in the fall.
- Jen’s Deli is just a quick walk from campus and they have seasonal drinks. This means Pumpkin Pie Cappuccinos!
- The arboretum looks like a fall wonderland.
- Football games
- Leaves are everywhere!
- It's the perfect temperatutre for our Wilmington College sweatshirts!
- Westheimer Peace Symposium
- We get to pass out candy for Goodies for Goblins!
- Fall Break. Even though we spend that extra day thinking of all of the things we are going to do when we get back to school, because Wilmington is home.
No comments yet. Be the first!
Welcome to the Wilmington student blogs, where several students contribute to this column.
P R E V I O U S P O S T S
- I'm Back!
- Where has the time gone?
- Some Thoughts on my Senior Sport (Athletic Training)
- Top 13 from '13
- Traveling as a Student Athletic Training Student (+ My spring break plans)
- The Beginning of the End
- 10 Things About Me That Make Wilmington College The Perfect Fit!
- A bit on why I love music
- Pumpkin Painting!
A R C H I V E
B L O G S B Y T A G, #MLKday, Academics, academics, Application, Art, AT, ATC, Athletes, Athletic Training, athletic training, athletics, beowulf, Break, Busy, camp joy, Cincinnati, class, coffee, Coffee, cold, college, community, Community Garden, cosi, Cycling, Dayton Sports Medicine Institute, Downtown Wilmington, Dr. Stromberg, DSMI, education, escape, Events, Fitness, Fitness Challenge, Fixed Gear, Fixie, food, Food, food pantry, football, Friends, Friends Committee National Legislation, Fun, Halloween, headline, HoliDazzle, Homecoming, homepage, honors, injustice, Jungle Jim's, learning, Local, Local Business, Martin Luther King, McCoy, miniature golf, Murphy Theater, Music, music, nick drake, Nutrition, October, Ohio, peace, Peace, programming, putt putt, quakers, Quakers, Relay for Life, relief, Residence life, Rest, Schedule, scholarship, school, seminar, service, sleep, snow, Sports Nutrition, Spring Break, students, Study, sugartree ministries, sushi, Sweetest day, Table tennis, Table Tennis, teamwork, Thanksgiving, The Program, Time management, top20, vegan, Volunteer, Volunteer Opportunities, Volunteers, War, Watson Library, weather, Wellness, wellness, Wilmington College, wilmington college, winter, Workout