October 03, 2012
Me drinking out of coffee thormas while walking to class On Thursdays, I'll wear Brown
- The Color brown
- Fall break
- The Westheimer Peace Symposium
- Phonathon, one of my on-campus jobs, starts
- Searching for Peace exhibit at the Quaker Heritage Center
- Old friends that are alumni returning to campus
- Going home for my brother’s wedding at the end of the month
- Walks in the Arboretum
- Hay Rides
- Butternut Squash
- Vegan Pecan Pie
- Dressing as a Lifeguard For Halloween
- Vegan Hot Chocolate
- Wearing Sweatpants and not having anyone judge you
- Walking around with a thermos full of coffee
- The October breeze on a Sunday morning
- Watching scary movies in friends dorm rooms
- October inspired Dates
- Date plums
- Remember to wear a light jacket
- Forgetting its cold and going outside without a jacket
- Everywhere has pumpkin flavored beverages and foods
- The goodie box that my sister sends every year
- Children coming to campus to trick or treat
- Not having to stress about finales yet
- Having your class, work, and club schedules memorized
- Trying to understand why this weather is so confusing
- Feeling like it's ok to go to a coffee shop everyday
- Pastoral Care Week
- October 18, No Beard Day
- Telling my roommates Happy October
- Talking to my roommates about how much I love Halloween
- Telling people what they should be for Halloween
- Trying to figure out what "Sweetest Day" is
- Making roommates and friends celebrate "Sweetest Day"
- Make a Difference Day
- Sweet Potatoes
- Pumpkin Carving
- Pumpkin Painting
- Smashing Pumpkins
- Getting ready for No-Shave-November
- Realizing that by this time every year I have made at least 10 new friends
- Not having to see people in shorts
- Gaining that fall weather weight
- Watching leaves fall
- Wearing Brown
That’s why I love October
Why do you love October?
No comments yet. Be the first!
Welcome to the Wilmington student blogs, where several students contribute to this column.
P R E V I O U S P O S T S
- I'm Back!
- Where has the time gone?
- Some Thoughts on my Senior Sport (Athletic Training)
- Top 13 from '13
- Traveling as a Student Athletic Training Student (+ My spring break plans)
- The Beginning of the End
- 10 Things About Me That Make Wilmington College The Perfect Fit!
- A bit on why I love music
- Pumpkin Painting!
A R C H I V E
B L O G S B Y T A G, #MLKday, Academics, Application, Art, AT, ATC, Athletes, Athletic Training, athletics, beowulf, Break, Busy, camp joy, Cincinnati, class, coffee, cold, college, community, Community Garden, cosi, Cycling, Dayton Sports Medicine Institute, Downtown Wilmington, Dr. Stromberg, DSMI, education, escape, Events, Fitness, Fitness Challenge, Fixed Gear, Fixie, food, food pantry, football, Friends, Friends Committee National Legislation, Fun, Halloween, headline, HoliDazzle, Homecoming, homepage, honors, injustice, Jungle Jim's, learning, Local, Local Business, Martin Luther King, McCoy, miniature golf, Murphy Theater, Music, nick drake, Nutrition, October, Ohio, peace, programming, putt putt, quakers, Relay for Life, relief, Residence life, Rest, Schedule, scholarship, school, seminar, service, sleep, snow, Sports Nutrition, Spring Break, students, Study, sugartree ministries, sushi, Sweetest day, Table tennis, teamwork, Thanksgiving, The Program, Time management, top20, vegan, Volunteer, Volunteer Opportunities, Volunteers, War, Watson Library, weather, Wellness, Wilmington College, winter, Workout